EPIC is ramping up for our annual EBook Competition, one of the premier contests in the e-book and e-publishing world. Please be sure you read ALL of EPIC’s 2010 EBook Competition Guidelines as some of you may be surprised by the changes that have been made to the competition this year:
- Codes and Divisions: Please be sure you understand how this might affect your entry.
- Entries must be an “as sells” e-book with a publication date between October 1, 2008 and May 31, 2009.
- Entries must be submitted in non-DRM PDF format.
- This competition is inclusive for GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bi, and Transexual) works; meaning EVERY category is open for this style of writing.
- EPIC’s EBook Competition will open for submission entries from July 15, 2009 through August 15, 2009 midnight (CST) ONLY.
Mark your calendar for March 4 – 7, 2010, and come join us in New Orleans, Louisiana for EPIC’s Annual Conference. This is an excellent opportunity to mingle with artists, authors, publishers, and industry professionals while learning more about e-books and the e-publishing world. You can be one of the first to learn the competition’s NEW name and see winners accept their awards at EPIC’s Annual Conference Gala Award Ceremony banquet.
Please check www.epicauthors.com for more information.
And remember: the competition opens 12:01 am, July 15th and closes to entries 12:01 am, August 16th.